Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Lumeto, and Lumeto believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Lumeto’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within 72 hours.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within [SLA for disclosure resolution] of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Lumeto service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Lumeto employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Lumeto’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Lumeto and our users safe!